2011年10月10日星期一

Haiz....Get hurt....but cant tell anybody....just can write in blog....

yesterday midnight....i go find something......
i go find a truth....
she(ex bf's gf)..may be she know me...then she dun let me add her fb..
so i use my fren's fb to add.....it really work..
and...i check her fb news 1 by 1...and down and down to check her old news...
hahaha.................i find something....the truth..
3th september...at 3.49am...he and she chatting on her fb wall...
he post on her fb wall..''really can do it?''....
she comment,''yes,u can.u want me or her?''
read until here...i understand all....but i heart break again..
haha....she want him to left me.....
one hand cant make a clap....
if he never think about to leave me..
he will not do it..
but at the end...he do it...
haha.......the truth make me so disappointed..
and my fren suddenly say...
he dun like me...he know i am wat kind of people..
haha...double hurt-hurt...

没有评论:

发表评论